Thursday, August 23, 2007

Panoramas

I was speaking with my mother on the phone this morning. She asked me to put more pictures of the people I've come to know and write about the everyday life here. That I will do next, but bare with me for this one post more, as I will introduce you a couple more landscapes. These are in panoramic form, and by no means perfect as such, because I haven't had the patience (or the skills, yet) to start tuning the color differences etc. between the photos. Anyway, I hope these give a broader look to the wonderful sceneries I've found very close to where I live. Click on the photos to go to their folder and see them separately.



P.S. If some of you know a good, free panoramic photo compiler with options to adjust the colors etc. let me know! Currently I'm using Photostitch which came with my camera, but that is a very simple and limited program as can be seen...

No comments: