Thursday, August 23, 2007

Two were missing...

Here are the two missing persons from my earlier presentation of the family:


Beatriz - the equivalent of my soon-17-year-old sister Silja. Despite being more calm by her character overall, she does from time to time remind me of [QUESTIONABLE HUMOR]what I would not be missing were I to live with my mum and Silja... [/QUESTIONABLE HUMOR]. You know, the obligatory conversations about money, household work etc. :)

So far I haven't gotten to know her too well, as we tend to go around at different times and to different places, and maybe there is also a hint of shyness from her part, but I hope -and know- that this will be fixed in no time :)



This is Maria Isabel, the middle one of the three sisters with 20 years of age, with her dog Rex. At the moment they are both staying at the house in Villahermosa as she doesn't have work for August, but normally she lives in Ciudad Real. Her I already know a little bit better as RocĂ­o and I have been spending time at her place in Ciudad Real. : she reminds me of my dear sister Heta, if not by looks or some other way, but by her temper. And no, I haven't experienced that personally, but witnessed some "sisterly negotiations" or something ;)

I made a rubber carpet for the boot of my car to protect it from dirt that dogs might bring with them. Rex was the first one to try it, here he's checking out the material. I guess the verdict was "approved" as he next made himself comfortable in there by lying down :)

No comments: