Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Barcelona and Andorra

In the beginning of October I spent a week in Barcelona, also including a daytrip to Andorra. Rocío was with me for the first two days, while we visited the family of his uncle Antonio (you can see him in the earlier posts). Due to a job interview, she had to return to Ciudad Real earlier than planned, but it sure was worth it as she got the job :)

However, I remained in Barcelona for the week, as my friend Jose (a spaniard living in Finland) had come to visit his family and friends for the week as well. The time spent there was packed with new sights and experiences, too numerous to start explaining here, so instead I´ll let the photos do the talking. Behind the following link you´ll find about a hundred to see:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ville.pulkkanen/BarcelonaAndAndorra

On another topic, during my stay here in Spain I´ve met many people from the internet forum of Audisport Iberica in various meets and get-togethers. Besides being fantastically nice and helpful people, after my visit to Barcelona and one more of these meets (usually held in a bar, getting to know the various brews available in Spain;) it seems that now this folk might be planning a visit to Finland some day to try the local brews and rent some reindeers as a means of transportation!!! You never know about these things, maybe it´ll come true after all...

I´ve put some photos online from the first meet in Madrid, held at the same time I went there to buy the car, and from another one combining people from Castilla La Mancha, Madrid and Valencia, held here in La Mancha. There´s also some photos from the Barcelona-meet, but those aren´t online yet. See the links:

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Mezzapics/Misc%20Audi/

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Mezzapics/Blogger/

That´s all for now, see you soon!

No comments: