Thursday, August 9, 2007

Views of La Mancha - Ciudad Real

These photos are from my first visit to Ciudad Real, the city where we will be settling in once the school continues again for Rocío and/or I find work.

This is the main square of the city, Plaza Mayor. Across the square you can see the Ayuntamiento of Ciudad Real.

One of my favorite spots in the city, a small park with palm trees next to a beautiful old church.

A random street view of the city. There's a lot of greenery in the city, trees lining the streets, parks and recreational areas here and there. One park I like especially, Parque Gasset, but that I don't have photos of yet.

This is Calle Calatrava, the street where Rocío's sister Maria Isabel lives and where we have been staying during our visits to Ciudad Real. The view is from the terrace of the apartment.

2 comments:

jose said...

Parece que va bien la cosa!!
Me alegro un montón, Saludos!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.