Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Visit to Madrid

Rocío and I will travel to Madrid for a couple of days, from wednesday to friday. Therefore I will not be updating the blog until the weekend. In Madrid I will buy my new car, we´ll meet Diego, a friend of ours who we got to know in Finland during his exchange year, and also meet some of the people of Club Audisport Iberica, who have been very helpful with things that I have needed... a special thank you goes to Alfonso for helping me with the new car! That´s it for now :)

4 comments:

jose said...

Send pictures from madrid and the new car!!
Have fun there!

Unknown said...

Enjoy Madrid! And I will enjoy Hungary from 10th...

Anonymous said...

Hellu ja Eija käyttivät työaikaa koneella oloon ja sivustojen katseluun...kaivataan kuvia Rocion kotitalosta, ympäristöstä ja perheestä.

Paula Maria said...

MORO!

Such a nice shops their have in Ciudad Real... Thanks for the picture! I'm so happy it is a shop for bread and fruits, not for fish. Fish smells...

Well now I can calm down anyway. You won't forget me!

I'll be there around during Christmas holidays. I have now my flight on the 16th to Windhoek. Exciting:)

Yes. The crowd is crying for more pictures!