Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Almost there...

The flight has been postponed by one day to Friday, July 20th. We've got only 9 days left in Finland and this will most probably be the last update to this blog I'll be doing from here, as my computer along all the other things are currently on their way to Spain. The apartment is almost empty, we have given notice of the change of address to the registry- and postal office, I have sold my car and we have gone around visiting my family and relatives to say bye for now... and also enjoyed the Finnish summer at my summer cottage and other places. I have a mountain of photos and videos to go through and I will be posting the highlights here when I get my computer set up in Spain and find the time to put my mind to it. At the same time I should also be able to write my first impressions of Spain, with photos of course.


No comments: